Bottom • Library Homepage • Kristeva Bibliography
Des Chinoises. Paris, Edit. des Femmes, 1974. 234 p.; J. J. Pauvert, 2001 (new revised edition).
"La Chine telle quelle" Preface to new ed.
- Reprinted in La haine et le pardon
- Translated into :
- Italian by H. Fachinelli Trettl as Donne cinesi. Milan, Feltrinelli, 1975. 232 p.
- English (partially) by Ellen Conroy Kennedy as "On the women of China," Signs, vol. 1. no. 1 (Fall 1975), pp. 57-81.See journal articles 1975.
- German by Annette Lallemand as Die Chinesin: Die Rolle der Frau in China. Munich, Nymphenburger, 1976 ; Frankfurt, Ullstein, 1982. 272 p.
- English by Anita Barrows as About Chinese women. New York, Urizen Books, 1977. 211 p.; London, Marion Boyars, 1977. 203 p.
- Postface : "Des Chinoises à Manhattan," (Tel quel, 69, Spring 1977, pp. 11-17.)
- English (partially) by Elaine Marks as "About Chinese women," p. 241 in New French Feminisms. An Anthology. Edited with an introduction by Elaine Marks and Isabelle de Courtivron. Amherst, University of Massachusetts Press, 1980. 279 p.
- English (partially) by Seán Hand as "About Chinese Women" in The Kristeva Reader (1986): 138-59.
- English (partially) as "About Chinese women," pp. 70-83 in Feminist Literary Criticism. Edited and introduced by Mary Eagleton. London, New York, 1991. 241 p.
- English (partially) as "About Chinese women", pp. 24-63 in Psychoanalysis and woman: a reader. Ed. by Shelley Saguaro. New York, New York University Press, 2000. 350 p.
- Spanish by Victor Goldstein as Mujeres chinas. Entre Mao y Tel Quel. Buenos Aires, Capital intelectual, 2016.
Top • Library Homepage
Bibliography Main Page • Comments
Hélène Volat ©1999. All rights reserved. Last revised July 28, 2019.